The ideal solution for Activity Based Working within the modern open-space office. Completely transparent and lockable. A modular, functional space-in-space solution for (informal) meetings, phone calls, concentrated working or conferencing.
Because of the creative and flexible design and the use of modular elements, the Ahrend Flexbox is available in a large variety of sizes, from a small call unit to a spacious meeting room. Available in an extensive range of colours and upholstery.
- Sound-absorbing and isolated from within
- Sound-absorbing for the surrounding area
- Tested by Peutz laboratory of acoustics
- Special upholstery for extra acoustic effect
Basten Leijh was born in 1975. After following the direction 'Man and Mobility' at the Design Academy Eindhoven his graduation project, a city bike with a detachable handlebar that function as a U-shaped lock, was adopted by world's largest bicycle manufacturer Giant in 2002.
After several years of experience as a product designer and interior designer, he started his own design studio in 2005, Bleijh Concept & Design. The studio has grown into a multidisciplinary design agency and is well known for its innovative products and concepts. Including office chairs, adjustable desks, bicycles, packaging, waste disposal products and even nautical concepts came from his studio. Basten Leijh’s work is conceptual, but has also a highly functional character and is exhibited worldwide. He believes in total design solutions where the context and environment are as important as the product itself: “the product in its full experience.”Basten Leijh stands for integration of design in an early stage of the strategy of a company. This is why he often sits at the table at an early stage in the development of future plans or new initiatives. His motto: “Authentic, functional products that give you a smile... products that makes the world happy”.
- Dutch design and 100% manufactured in the Netherlands
- Designed according to circular principles; only using sustainable materials so that components have a long lifespan
- The design fits perfectly with Ahrend Loungescape, allowing you to create an interior with a consistent and complete look
- Enables solutions for personal comfort that stimulate healthy, creative and productive working
- Ahrend Flexbox is a 100% modular range wherein all components can be re-used in other Flexbox solutions
- Very easily mountable and demountable on location
- Acoustic function, both from within the Ahrend Flexbox and for the surrounding area in which the Ahrend Flexbox is located
- 100% plug&play: Standard equipped with electrification, data and air management
- The modular system can be expanded by the addition of upholstered panels and/or glass walls
- Large choice of colours and upholstery
- Flexible to expand in steps of 0.8 m in width up to a maximum size of 25.6 m².
- Additional options such as video screens / TV arm’s, lighting from Intra Light and LEDS C4, fire alarms, sprinkler systems, air-conditioning and various ventilation solutions make the Ahrend Flexbox complete