At TECHO it is quality above all that is important, and this is reflected in the well-designed Alfa Up desk system. It is a very practical desk, in particular thanks to its height-adjustable legs and synchronous lifting mechanism that enables you to work both sitting and standing. This is a very healthy and modern way of working in an office thanks to which you can quickly change your work stance without interrupting your work.
ALFA UP is stable and durable with a quiet mechanism. It can be assembled in just 7 minutes. The height-adjustable legs are three-stage telescopic with a high quality powder paint finish. The desk also has an intelligent protection system (IPS) and the base is electrically operated with a control unit and panel. With regards to the control panel you can chose between the basic version with two buttons, and two advanced panels with display and memory. Other options include an anti-collision sensor.
- Laminated desktop with 2mm ABS edges
- Thickness: 18 mm
- Two powerful electric motors ensure precisely synchronised movement
- Height adjustment range (from the bottom of the desktop): 615 mm - 1275 mm
- Telescopic frame (adjustable length) from 1150 mm to 1750 mm.
- The load limit under even loading is max.150 kg.
- The base is finished with a high-quality powder paint coating
Decors and colours
We offer a wide range of decors from suppliers Egger, Pfleiderer and Kronospan
- The desk is fitted with an analogue controller (as standard), or a controller with a display and memory (for an additional fee)
- Various sizes of base (see the Technical Manual in the downloads section)
- A wide range of accessories are available – screens incl. holders, ingenious vertical and horizontal cable management, CPU holder, integral power supply
- TECHO pedestals and storage systems can be added to make a complete workstation